To be eligible for a return, your regular priced item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it as well as original packaging, within 30 days from the delivery date. In order to complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
(IMPORTANT: DO NOT SHIP BEFORE COMPLETING THE BELLOW STEPS, AS IT WILL PREVENT US FROM REFUNDING YOU)
Please follow the instructions below for returning your purchase:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the reason of return or exchange with the order number available on your order confirmation email.
- Re-package the box in the same way you have received it and follow the instruction we will send you via email.
Refund on Returns
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet:
- First check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. And refund doesn’t apply to sale items.
We don’t offer exchanges, as it’s faster to place a new order and return your purchase.
Therefore, all you need to do is to place a new order on site and send us back the original order by following the return instructions so we can process your refund.